Being a Good Friend:
Having good friends makes you happy. Friendships can be developed within families, in neighbourhoods and in schools. Being a good friend is not a skill that kids just pick up from hanging out with other children on the playground. Developing friendships (by parents, teachers and kids), but can be one of the most important things to happen in a child’s life.
* Remember important things.
* Are reliable
* Do kind things for another and use kind language.
* Help out when a friend is sad or has a problem
* Like to spend time together
* Have fun with one another